BUILD YOUR CAREER With FAIRLANE AUTOMOTIVE VENTURES!
- Responsible in building relationship with potential clients. Provides sales assistance to potential clients
- Gives assistance which includes product expertise to assist in decision making, and often includes delivering new vehicles to customers.
- They provide financial computations to clients then reports to the Sales Manager.
- Candidate must possess Bachelors/College of any Degree
- With pleasing personality
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate, positive and goal-oriented individual
- Computer Literate and willing to undergo extensive Sales Training
- Required language(s):English, Filipino
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related fields is required for this position
- Full-time position available
- Willing to be assigned in Ford Cebu
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- Willing to be assigned in Ford Cebu
- Wit exposure in handling any accounting functions(e.g. disbursements, receivables, payables)
- Monitoring, bookkeeping or FS preparations and reporting
- Hardworking, willing to work overtime and can work under pressure with lesser supervision.
- Keen to details and particular on accuracy of work output/deliverables
- With good analytical skills and has strong dedication in meeting commitments.
- Guarantee that all business activities comply with policies and ethical standards.
- Ensure achievement of sales target through effective implementation of sales program and effective management of the sales consultant.
- Ensure that teams are equipped with sufficient knowledge and skills to efficiently perform their responsibilities.Monitors daily activities of Sales Consultant.
- Evaluates the over-all performance in terms of volume sales and customer satisfaction.
- Assist and guide SC’s with their account.
- Organizes promotional activities within and outside the Dealership.
- Maintain contact with customers to enhance and strengthen harmonious relationship.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance Trust, etc) or equivalent.
Hiring for Ford Tacloban, Ford Roxas, Ford Iloilo
Service Manager(FORD TACLOBAN)
- Ensures that the customers' needs are met, vehicles are fixed right the first time, increase focus on business growth, profitability, and employee satisfaction.
- Oversees all activities of the Service Department including monitoring department finances, customer service, monitoring inventory, merchandising, and repairs.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma/ Master's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/ Managers specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- With working experience in the automotive service industry.
- Ensure that customer's needs are met and vehicles are fixed right the first time.
- Responsible for day-to-day activities of the Service Department including coaching and training Technicians; planning and managing inventory, supplies and equipment; providing technical information and customer service.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering(Mechanical) or Automotive Technology.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a Supervisory position handling Service/Workshop in a Car Dealership.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Must have an excellent customer service skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in Microsoft Applications; Word, Ppt and Excel.
We are looking for individuals who also believe that the following are also important to them.
God and Family | Accountability | Integrity | Transparency | Discipline | Meritocracy
"Excellence Through Consistent Customer Care and Service"
"To Build Competent and Passionate Team"
Offer ends on the: 24/11/2021
Offer ends on the: 30/11/2021
SHOP FORD SMART DEALS